Oh, White Walls for Clean and Minimal Apartment

white wall, minimal, apartment
minimalist, white wall, white apartment
I am so in love with these photos of rooms with white walls and it makes me want to buy white paint and fill my small apartment room with it right now! There is something with white background that adds magic to every spaces in a room, making it look bigger as everyone says but there is more than that I believe.

If you are aiming for that minimal-looking room, even how big or small it is, white paint is the key to it. Dark colored them added to a white painted wall with some natural cactus or succulents make the perfect combo in a killer room idea.

I'll be moving out soon so this is something to look forward to. City of Taguig, here I come!

2 comments

  1. love the white touches.
    Thanks so much for ur comment on my blog ! If you want we can follow each other on GFC ,Bloglovin/G+..Let me know !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely deco inspo!
    XO
    Jeanne
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.