Floral Decoration Ideas for your Home

I am always fascinated with minimal-looking home decorations; white background, simple yet astonishing furniture, the less the better make the best decorating ideas as for me. That is why today, I am going to feature 3 floral ideas I found while browsing online that you can also use for inspirations.
florals home decors
This is perfect for romantic room ideas where minimalism rules again and would be perfect with flowers all over the place + your favorite scent.

flower, floral home idea,
In fact, if you are into floral stuff, you can put it anywhere in your home to add some fresh, relaxing and enchanting ambiance to it that I am sure everyone's going to like!

Special mention to HomeLife AU for the photos.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.