Tasty Weekend: 10 Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather

Today, I will be releasing this blog's newest segment I am calling "Tasty Weekend" where I will be sharing some tasty recipes that you can try over the weekend. I am not a chef but I cook...sometimes so I hope you enjoy this segment as much as I do. Merry Christmas everyone!
10 Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather

For today's menu, 10 cozy and delicious soup recipe for the cold weather. As you know already, the coldest month in the Philippines will be on December until the end of February and this is the perfect time to try these soup recipe I have for you.
Clam chowder is easier to make than you think – and the homemade version is unbelievably creamy, flavorful and chock-full of clams!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
Skip the take-out and try making this at home – it’s unbelievably easy and 10000x tastier and healthier!
This soup is unbelievably delicious! It is so flavorful, delicious and unique! It will quickly become a new favorite!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
A creamy and luxurious roasted garlic potato soup. When you roast garlic it becomes sweet, not harsh at all! We’re adding it to a smooth and silky potato soup and the flavor is just out of this world!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
So cozy, so comforting and just so creamy. Best of all, this is made in 30 min from start to finish – so quick and easy!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
Thicker than soup yet thinner than stew, Roasted Poblano, Sweet Corn and Potato Stoup is warming and filling. You will go back for bowl after bowl!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
Is there a soup that says summer like a fresh tomato basil soup does? I’ve always loved tomato soup, anything but the canned kind though. 
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
This copycat recipe is budget-friendly, incredibly easy to make, and tastes a million times better than the original!
Cozy and Delicious Soup Recipe for Cold Weather
This delicious, creamy Best Clam Chowder is the perfect soup to serve for a lighter holiday meal.
A super easy, light and comforting wonton soup that you can make right at home – and it tastes 1000x better than ordering out!

4 comments

  1. love soup! best companion!


    www.adhiwahyudi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post made me hungry! ..Am a fan of soups myself! Would wanna try each! look all yum! lovely post!

    xoxo,

    http://iamjoannalanojan.blogspot.com/2015/12/insta-2015-with-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roasted garlic potato soup both look and sounds delicious, though anything with mushrooms in will always come first place for me! :) yum!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great suggestions! I can't even chose a favorite! It made me so hungry just to see the pictures eheh.

    I'm following you! Please consider following me back <3
    http://the-not-so-girlygirl.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.