EDITOR'S PICK: Leaning Loop Wood Entryway Organizer

furniture, minimal, room decor
All of us like to have clean and as much as possible, minimal kind of room whether it is a big or small one (in my case, it is the latter part). So if you are also like me who has this tiny space to live in, it is indeed a must to have some home furniture or tools that can help us organize our stuff. This leaning loop wood entryway organizer is definitely a must for all of us!

furniture
minimal, furniture
room organizer
It is an all in one organizer. I mean, I see a lot of organizers just for clothes like jackets and cardigans you can hang by the door but this is different. It can be used for coats, keys, phones and of course, shoes down below. 

So the next time you go shopping for a furniture, try to look for this or something similar. [source]

6 comments

  1. Love the material of this organizer!
    Want to follow each other on GFC & bloglovin etc.?
    Let me know!

    Greets from the EDELFABRIK
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Practical and perfectly designed! I like it.

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!thats so cool!

    steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.