Different Kinds of Men's Fashion with Invaluable Rings

ring, men's ring, invaluable
Hello you stunning creatures! First of all, I want to greet you all a happy new year! I am wishing all the best this year hopefully all your plans and dreams will come true this 2015. As for me, things are getting pretty exciting as I moved into a apartment in one of the best and ideal cities to live in the Philippines and also, I am going to start a new job only 10 minute away from my new pad. I cannot believe myself saying this but hell yes, I am definitely excited with everything!

So for today, I am going to share a set of mood boards showing some different kinds of men's fashion this 2015 combined with some of my favorite men's ring from Invaluable.

Invaluable is the world's premiere online marketplace. They feature all sorts of rings, watches, antiques, collectibles, and even entire estate sales.

So the first mood board is something I'd wear on my very first day in my new job. It is something simple but noticeable as well. I am sure everyone will notice my first ever attire that will surely make a difference. And the ring is amazing!
ring, men's ring, invaluable rings,
LOAFERS: Huxley 405800914 Hector Black  (1,149.00)

Second set of mood board is perfect for the upcoming months. January to February since those are the coldest months in the Philippines. Say hello to cardigans, scarves and other warm clothing for the cold days right before summer!
invaluable rings, men ring, ring for men, casual
PANTS: Freego 10 Pocket Reversible Pants (P2,099.75) 
SHOES:  Grosby Hail Sneakers (P1,699.75) 

I am definitely loving all of the rings for men I have seen on Invaluable's website while doing the mood boards. If you are interested in one of their rings, visit their website and start bidding! You can start your bid as low as $5.00. 

Featured Website:
http://www.invaluable.com/

//featured image:zivpin.com//

6 comments

  1. hi dear...happy new year!!!!
    xx
    simone
    www.manthroughclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfits!! Happy new year! ♥

    Visoo
    www.madeinvisoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice outfits!

    Happy New Year

    x

    www.raphaelmarques.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new job and the new apartment. Great post.

    ☆:*´¨`*:.•.¸¸.•´¯`•.♥ Happy New Year ♥.•´¯`•.¸¸.•..:*´¨`*:.☆
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'm definitely gonna check out invaluable.com

    Jason

    BLOG | runjacerun inc.
    INSTAGRAM | @runjacerun
    TWITTER | @runjaceruninc

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy new year 2015.

    Wanna follow each other on Instagram and bloglovin?
    Please follow me here⤵️
    http://twinladybug.blogspot.com

    Stylosis.com
    Bloglovin.com/
    instagram.com/
    Victoria Twins

    Love & hugs Twinsladybug
    Melbourne!!

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.