Sunday Room Tour: Ideas and Decorations for VERY Small Spaces

 room idea, very small rooms
I cannot believe that it's Sunday again and it only means that, I am gonna be featuring some cool rooms that we both can use as an inspiration since I am still in the process of decorating my new pad in Taguig. But before we start, I just want to thank you all for supporting my first ever post about Sunday Room Tour because it had a blast! As a matter of fact, it is still the most read blog post for this week! That was so unexpected.

room idea, very small rooms
room idea, very small rooms
I am loving these white painted rooms that are well organized; thanks to these shelves and closets, both rooms are free from clutters!
room idea, very small rooms
room idea, very small rooms
I think the secrets of most designers for very tiny spaces is by using shelves, closets and drawers. With those tools, it maximizes every inch of space in a room that make it more organized and minimal; away from all the clutters.

My main concern now is that I have a lot of clothes and only have one small drawer that cannot keep everything so I am afraid I might put some of my favorite clothes in my storage that will expose them to something that might ruin them. I need to invest more with storage that I can put underneath my bed. Ikea, please go here to the Philippines.

featured image: bedroommakeoverideas

So what do you think? What are some tips you can give on how to avoid clutters and make sure that every space in your tiny room will be maximized?

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.