Not In The Mood


male model frowning, sad, fierce
Despite the fact that today is Monday, a lot of things happened lately. Parents with little sister went back to Brussels and have to wait three more years before they go back here in the Philippines, and it also means that my month-long vacation from working in a corporate industry is over; welcome back to the real world for me starting today. Not really in the mood of going out and do things again and again.

Trousers: MAURO GRIFONI; Hat: REEBOK; Sweater: MISSONI; Socks: AMERICAN APPAREL
editorial
editorial
Hoping this will get better soon. But on a lighter note, I got a new iPhone that is somehow changing my mood. Been busy downloading apps because tbh, I do not know what to do with 64GB of phone memory. lol! Also excited to meet some friends back in Manila. [source]






3 comments

  1. That Missoni sweater!!!! Fell in love with it <3
    And what to do with 64GB memory? Just shoot photos and videos! =)
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great style, I like the bandana and the pants.

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures are amazing!

    xxx
    Camilla
    http://avenuecamilla.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.