Sunday Room Tour: Black & White for Very Tiny Spaces

room tour
So I decided to make another blogging series about my other frustration which is interior designing and since I just move into a new place, I am also compiling some minimal room ideas that I can use as an inspiration. I like black and white and uncluttered room so here in Sunday Room Tour, I am going to share you guys some of my picks. Hope you guys like it as much as I do.

For today's featured room, I will share Anne's minimal black & white motif for her very small flat that originally looked like this (very unattractive).
minimal room
small room apartment minimal
black and white, tiny apartment
I think Anne did great when it comes to fully maximizing every space in her very tiny flat knowing that she is also renting along with some other people under the same roof and also sharing one kitchen and comfort room. Kudos to your creative mind, Anne!

ikea philippines
Want to know her secrets? Well, these products from IKEA did the magic! Too bad we do not have IKEA here in the Philippines.

I have already bought some of the materials that I am going to need in decorating my small room and so excited to get everything started. My motif, black & white same like this one.

So what do you think of Sunday Room Tour? Do you like to see more of this in my future posts? Comment your thoughts.

featured images:
oh-anne.com

6 comments

  1. Wow, thats sooo sweet! I want my bedroom look like this!!

    xoxo Colli || TOBEYOUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing some inspiration. I love strips, especially monochrome. It's kind of classy and still basic.

    A C Y H O Z - blog

    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely room :)
    steph-g.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a fan of Anne and unfortunately I was not able to see this post. Hehe. But wow, I've always loved black and white! I want my room to have a monochrome feel too. :)

    Want to follow each other? :)

    Janine | Lime & Life

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.