Currently Using Whitelight Sublingual Glutathione Spray

Hello awesome blog readers! In this post, I will share you this new product that I have been using for a week now. It is called Whitelight Sublingual Glutathione that I bought in LAZADA for only 1,500 pesos. It is quite cheaper compared to other online shops because I saw it somewhere online as well but it costs around 2,000+ pesos (for the same exact product). I think I prefer buying stuff in Lazada now because I am saving money compared to buying at the mall like for example, the Snowcaps Glutathione that I bought in Watsons for 1,500 where you can purchase the same exact thing online for only 1,040 pesos. Big savings indeed!

whitelight sublingual glutathione

From the root word sublingual that means under the tongue, it is a method of administering substances orally and in this manner, the substance will rapidly and effectively absorb by our body compared to taking it in using capsules or tablets. And it is also not dangerous even if you overdose yourself with this substance since glutathione is a common compound that can be found in our body.

whitelight sublingual gluta spray

It is exclusively distributed by AIM or Alliance in Global, a networking company in the Philippines in some other countries worldwide. 


Directions in using Whitelight Sublingual Glutathione Spray
  1. Shake well before using.
  2. Spray twice under the tongue three times a day.
  3. Hold under the tongue for 20 seconds prior to swallowing.

Well, this is a very easy to take everyday. I am not really into having whiter skin but I like the fact that it has a lot of vitamin-c that my body needs since I don't eat fruits in a daily basis. And also, this serves as an anti-aging formulas for me as well so as I grow in numbers, I can be assured that I don't age badly. As early as now, it is very important to take substances that our body needs and natural compounds that decreases as we age.

I have been using it for a week now but I don't see any results yet, the bottle will last for 2 months so I still have a lot of days to try it. I will definitely update you with this product.

19 comments

  1. Amazing that you saved a lot in lazada! For me I would intake glutathione precursors for the benefit of antioxidants!

    <3 | X ALY | Latest:✨Sheer Polka Dots✨Style Post

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea, it sounds interesting. I might have to do a research on it.

    I hope you are having and amazing day doll,
    ♥Johanna.
    http://www.dreamscolorsandglitter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the product looks so great! Thanks for the info! Love, A

    www.angiespana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds so good! I have never heard nor try one before :D
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This product looks really interesting (: first time knowing about this kind of stuff. x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely product.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love hearing of new products thanks so much for sharing!

    xx Auna | http://simplyauna.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Interesting. I am curious to see your results.

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great product and review! It looks so good :)

    xoxo ❤
    Melania | modeintechnicolor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting, never heard of this

    Filipa xxx
    PlayingWithApparel.com | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  11. This looks amazing! I'd love to try it! xo, Sophia from sistersandglitters.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, looks and sounds great! Can't wait to try :) xo, sharon

    www.stylelullaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. The product is so good, and a lot of my friends use it

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing :)

    Liz
    www.liznroad.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hope it will show a positive result soon!

    Oh Dear Bumblebees

    ReplyDelete
  16. It sounds worth trying and it's great that you saved money when purchasing it.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like a great product I would love to give it a try!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.