Lazy Wednesday

Good morning everyone! The weather today is just making me feel lazy and stay under the warmth of my blanket. Good thing is I already finished all my backlogs last weekend and I don't feel like blogging about the usual things (fashion, skin care etc...) right now.


Sharing you some bed arrangements that will make you want to stay in your bed all day and do nothing or cuddle with your loved one.



The secret to a comfortable bed arrangement is having the best comforter and soft and fluffy pillows. Having a bed like one of the photos featured above will hinder me from doing anything so I think that is one of the downfall of it.

image source via

Any plans for today? Let us talk on the comment section. <3

13 comments

  1. Oh that just looks amazing! I had a very nice day where I did some shopping in the Netherlands. We had sun and a nice blue sky. I was loving it! Great post!

    kisses
    http://shinkusara.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES! I love some of these! I would love a bedroom like that :D WOW! :)

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely a fan of cozy bed arrangements as well!!! :) ALSO! I'm a filipino tooo! hey there kabayan! HAHAHA!

    www.kynagem.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring ideas. Everything looks very calm and cozy. Thx for sharing.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such wonderful bedroom photos! <3

    Angelie // Bohol 2016 Travel Diary

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these beds look so fluffy and cozy, I'm dreaming of lazy mornings/days too!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww, we all have those days - great comfy, cozy, pictures!

    -Clarissa @ The View From Here

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these images!
    Kinga x
    http://www.rockthisrunway.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving the color of those sheets! Great post doll.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excelente dicas!! Quero espero aplicar essas dicas ainda hoje.
    Valeu! http://vcbeminformado.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. OMG! I love this! ♥♥

    xx,
    Jewel
    www.jewelclicks.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.