3 of the Best Vitamin-E for that Glowing & Healthy Skin

If you think you did everything to maintain a healthy & glowing skin, but it is not enough, you may want to consider the things you put in your body. Maybe you are missing a very important part of your diet which is Vitamin-E. 


Vitamin-E a very vital for our body as it slows down aging in a natural way. It can be found in certain food like oils, nuts, poultry, eggs, fruits and wheat germ oil. If you don't eat food with vitamin-e component, then I highly suggest taking in supplements that can give you enough source for it. source

For today's post, I will be sharing some of the best vitamin-e supplements that you can purchase online.


KIRKLAND VITAMIN E 400IU (₱ 1,415.00)
Vitamin E naturally contributes to cardiovascular health by helping to protect LDL cholesterol from oxidation which may cause cellular damage. Every Kirkland Signature product is guaranteed to meet or exceed the quality standards of the leading national brands. 





Nutrition should primarily come from ones diet. However, the complete and extensive nutrition that our body requires is hard, and sometimes impossible to fulfill with food alone. This leaves us lacking essential nutrients that are inexpressibly important to our overall well-being.





HEALTH & NATURALS LECITHIN + VITAMIN E (₱ 995.00)
Lecithin helps to support nerve health and brain function and helps to maintain cardiovascular and liver health. Also plays a supporting role in the body’s maintenance of healthy cholesterol levels. Lecithin is an important natural source of choline, inositol and linoleic acid. Choline and Inositol are vital components of all cell membranes, and play important roles in cell growth and function. Additionally, Softgel encapsulation protects the potency and shelf-life of the product. 



I am currently taking Myra-E twice a day and also putting some on my face that I find very effective. I noticed that my face pores were not visible even without the help of a concealer. I have not tried an of the products yet but I featured them because of its very good reviews. 

If you have questions, feel free to contact me or you can comment down below the post. 

6 comments

  1. Goodness, if only my skin could look like this! Thanks for the great tips babe!

    Love, Liz
    stylewich.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great vitamins

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am definitely going to have to try some of these products out.

    ❤︎
    Dakota D.
    http://fannypacksandvisors.com
    Instagram/Snapchat/Twitter: @missdsquared413

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm using a vitamin C serum and cream but I want to add a vitamin E product to my beauty routine! Thanks for this post!
    xx Elisa
    Francine's Place | Diy & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love to hear


    http://www.adhiwahyudi.net

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.