8 Food Recipes for Healthy & Glowing Skin

I have a new obsession of compiling articles/ blog posts about having a healthy skin and so far, korean skincare tips are by far satisfying my obsession. For today, I am going to share with you guys some of the food recipes that can help you achieve a better skin without taking supplements. 

8 Delicious Food Recipes for Healthy & Glowing Skin

  1. Kale, Quinoa & Berry Salad
  2. Papaya, Shrimp and Soba Salad
  3. Pumpkin Pie Baked Oatmeal
  4. Baby Romaine Salad with Date Vinaigrette
  5. Quinoa Breakfast Cereal with Berries and Almonds
  6. Nicoise Salad with Charred Fish
  7. Zucchini Chickpea Burgers
  8. Lemon Herb Salmon

Aside from these helpful food recipes, you might also want to read these 10 superfoods for skin and hair at the same time.

I am planning to dedicate the whole month of August for a lot of entries about skincare routines since I am receiving bunch of emails about it. Expect some interior and fashion posts once in a while but I think I need to focus with things I am loving as of the moment.

If you have food recipes for a healthy skin, email it to me so I can include it on my next food post.

9 comments

  1. I'm always looking for ways to improve my skin, the chickpea burger sounds delicious! Thanks for sharing, I'm going to plan some of these in for meals this week :)

    www.beauteagenes.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks so good!! Thanks for the recipe

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading up on all of your upcoming posts then! I try not to take supplements, so am definlty going to try a few of these. xx

    themakeupartistschoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture looks amazing.Thanks for sharing the recipes.Healthy skin is always a priority.
    sophieatieno.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice, thanks for sharing these yummy recipes! :D

    Have a great day!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Salmon is one of my favourite things to cook - so easy and delicious! Thanks for sharing all these great recipes!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. yum! this all sounds so delicious =o)

    http://www.dreamofadventures.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.