Reviewing Snow Caps L-Glutathione Supplement

So I have been taking Snow Caps L- Glutathione Supplement for less than a week now hoping that my skin will look  healthier as I get older. My main goal why I tried glutathione supplement like Snow Caps is not to have lighter skin because as a matter of fact, I like my skin tanned or even darker; I just want it to be healthy and blemish free especially my face.

In the Philippines, it is very usual now that guys take glutathione, most of them also try gluta injections and even IV push that is more expensive but indeed effective compared to the normal gluta injections.

Snow caps is one of the most popular brands here in the Philippines when it comes to skin whitening and I also read dozens of great reviews about it so I did not hesitate to give it a go!

Just so you know, Snow Caps contains premium 500 mg of L-Glutathione, also known as the miracle enzyme that helps whiten our skin and at the same time, make it look glowing than ever. It also allows us to ingest the proper amount of L-Glutathione with 100 mg of Alpha Lipoic Acid and 100 mg of non-acidic Vitamin-C. Note: FDA Approved # 64597 

For the first week, I decided to take 2 capsules each day then take only 1 moving forward. Many people say that taking glutathione can affect our kidney but so far, with Snow Caps, I don't see any bad comments about it. Maybe if you take too much of it? 

It is still early for me to say if Snow Caps is effective for me because it's been less than a week since I tried it but good thing is my body is reacting normal I mean I don't feel sleepy at work or my digestion is still normal as if I don't take any supplements at all! 

This post will be updated from time to time so if you can bookmark this page, you are free to do so. If you have tried Snow Caps L-Glutathione Supplement before, feel free to share your very own review down below the comment section! 

If you have questions, suggestions or even violent reactions, feel free to email me at info.foxmystyle@gmail.com. I always check emails on my smartphone.

2 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Hi! You can purchase on in WATSONS for around 1,500 but it is cheaper in LAZADA since it is only around 1,200. Here's the link to LAZADA: http://ho.lazada.com.ph/SHHFPe

      Delete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.