Monday Must Read: Useful Tips on How to Have Fresh Korean Skin

Happy Monday, loves! It's been one hell of a week and I am still tired from our company's outing last Saturday so I just spent my whole day resting. Went out to buy some stuff at home and for dinner as well but mostly, I just hopped from one blog to the other. Kind of relaxing actually; reading posts about fashion, shopping, interior designs etc.
So for today's post, I will be sharing some good reads about getting that fair korean skin.

  1. This book could answer all your questions why korean skin is the fairest of them all.
  2. Aside from what koreans eat, it is also an investment for them. Not only for the money they spent on skincare products, but even more so their time.
  3. Tiny Ang's 6 korean skincare commandments can save your life. Very helpful indeed!
  4. These 11 korean beauty secrets you should know by stylecraze is also a good read! Summarizes everything you must do.
  5. This very important food ingredient that you must add is I think their secret. Good to know!
  6. So what happens when a non-korean tried 10-steps to achieve that dewy korean skin? Read more here.
  7. Chriselle's blog entry about her very own tip to achieve that fresh-looking korean skin where she featured lots of amazing products she personally use.
  8. You will never steer wrong if you just follow these simple 8 korean beauty tricks.
That is all for today's blog entry. I hope you learned something new and hoping that these will work for you as well. Watch out for my next post this Wednesday! 

11 comments

  1. Thank you for the great tips and resources for achieving fresh Korean skin.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't usually read this type of book, but this book looks so interesting!! Lots of love, A

    www.angiespana.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all such great reads, thanks for sharing, girl!
    xo
    Siffat
    http://icingandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to check these ones out! Xx

    www.thefashionfolks.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha I gotta read this book. I would crave fair skin...but its never gonna happen. I'm naturally tan.

    Meghan | BeyondBasicBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great links! thanks for sharing!

    Have a great week ahead!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha indeed korean take a lot of care for their skin (: x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those days you can just relax and read different blogs =o) Great post, thanks for sharing =o)

    http://dreamofadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.