Amazing Benefits & Side Effects of Whitelight Sublingual Glutathione

I am in the journey of finding the best glutathione in the Philippines and willing to try some of them. My goal is not to have whiter skin but to a healthy and smoother skin that lasts as I age. Since I am not getting any younger, as early as now, I want to invest in products that will benefit my body from the inside & out.

fairer korean skin

As of now, I already tried several glutathione products which I already posted on the blog, so far, one of my favorites is Snowcaps L-Glutathione Supplement. I also liked my experience with Metathione Whitening Capsule but it is more expensive but has the same effect as Snowcaps.

It's been more than a week since I tried Whitelight Sublingual Spray and I find it amazing! What's good about it is that it's very convenient to use, you don't have to take huge capsules down your throat because it is a spray on. I use it right after meal time to take it's effect. At first, I don't see any effect at all but after more than one week, I noticed that my skin is getting smoother and also my hands are softer and not feeling dry compared in the past.

As for the side effects, well I don't notice it yet. I don't feel sleepy or some sort of allergic reaction to it. Everything is just fine. And as far as I know, there is no such thing as glutathione overdose because technically, it is something that is naturally in our body so it is okay to spray more than the usual.

10 comments

  1. That's so cool, sounds like an amazing product!

    www.prettyinleather.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing tips, thanks for this post!
    xoxo
    - Bianca Unhas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds so good !

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's very popular in Thailand too! But ive never tried it!


    www.thequinoxfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a promising product! great find
    Thenewgirl.me

    ReplyDelete
  7. The product sounds great. Your skin looks amazing!

    Xo,
    Miki
    http://mikialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haven't tried it, but good to hear it's amazing!

    xo
    http://www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I never tried a sublingual before!
    xoxo

    Ileana

    Novelstyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. This one sounds like an amazing product!Your skin is no doubt so beautiful babe...xoxo, neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.