Weekend Loves & Links #2

Happy Friday everyone! I don't have work today because today is Canada Day; although I live in the Philippines, my clients at my day job are all from different provinces in Canada so we celebrate their holidays as well. It's been raining since Wednesday here in my place but I kinda like it! I love the gloomy weather that is perfect for short walk at the park before I go home from work and especially the cold temperature, cuddle weather it is! ;) Sharing you some of the few things I love for this week.

Dying to have one of these cool skull crafted ceramics I found on an etsy shop. And some succulents too!
I would also love to have this hanging garden full of my favorite plants! Oh I wish I have a green thumb.

Not really sure if I love this golden pineapple because it is perfect for photoshoot for my instagram account or I simple love it because I want a piece of it.

Who wouldn't love this bed setup? After a long day at work, this would be the perfect spot to relax and just drift away.

5 comments

  1. I love the inspo!

    xx LL

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to own the hanging garden set up :) Very cool!

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all! Great post doll!
    xx

    https://theweirdbutterfly.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.