Tiny White Space

Hello everyone! Happy Wednesday. This day is dedicated for all things related to interior design that I truly love and if you are new here, I am into minimal design like black & white motif for small spaces since I live in a small studio type room here in the Metro with my dog so it is all about making tiny spaces look bigger.

This tiny white space inspired by IKEA caught my attention. It makes me want to redecorate my room but the problem is it is kind of hard to look for affordable furniture here in the Philippines unlike in some places where IKEA exists.

But having this kind of space is really a dream come true for me. Everything looks so clean and fresh and going home everyday from work is going to be very calming. Perfect space indeed!

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.