Watsons Finds: Cathy Doll White Heads Clay Mask & Quick Fix Tinted Moisturizer

Yesterday, I went to Market Market Mall to do some of my Sunday chores like buying shampoo and conditioner for my pet dog, Samson, buy some groceries for dinner and a lot more! I also had my Balinese whole body massage at Big Apple Express that I find very relaxing. It has been almost a year since I had a great massage experience, work has been occupying my entire life now. Right now, my goal is to save money for my future and some pocket money when I visit my mom in Belgium. I just want to share with you guys some of the things I bought from Watsons and I might write a separate blog for my personal review in the next days.


Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer 
I was really impressed with the products that I had tried from Quick FX, so far, I already tried their CC Cream and No-Shine Mattifier. Have not tried their tinted moisturizer yet but I will let you know if this will work for me as well. But my favorite would be their mattifier.

Cathy Doll White Heads Cleansing Black Clay Mask
I just tried it last night nut was not satisfied at all. I am not sure if I used it correctly but it was so sticky and extremely difficult to apply. It only removed whiteheads on the nose part but on other parts, it was useless. Am I going to buy this product ever again? Probably not. And it's kind of pricey as well. :(

6 comments

  1. Amazing post doll! Thanks for sharing.
    xx
    https://theweirdbutterfly.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never tried any of these products but the Quick FX Tinted Moisturizer sounds lovely. It's a shame the Black Clay Mask didn't work out so well. Thanks for sharing!

    Face to Curls | http://facetocurls.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your input! So unfortunate that the black clay mask didn't work. I've been looking for one that works!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute packaging, so unique!

    XoXo,

    Tamara - LoveofMode.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same here :) Saving for the future is smart !!! I try to only buy what I need, but sometimes I buy something I don't need, but not to often which is good.

    xo
    http://style-hue.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your review. I'm looking for a good tinted moisturizer to try.

    xoxo Rina
    www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.