Campaign: United Colors of Benetton Fall/Winter 2014 Eyewear Collection

I am loving the newest collection of United Colors of Benetton eye-wear for men and women this Fall/ Winter of 2014. I am not a fan of wearing eyeglasses but if I will be given the chance to lay my hands on any of these eyewear, I swear I will not hesitate to try them on during my ootd photoshoots!
united colors of benetton, eyewear, fashion
united colors of benetton, eyewear, fashion
Model above is none other than Adrian Ponte from UNO and is wearing the newest United Colors of Benetton Fall/Winter eyewear collection this 2014.

Who would not love the style of the frame and color combination that will surely compliment any clothes you wear?
image: fashionisto

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.