ANTM Cycle 21 Contestant Will Jardell Stunning Photoshoot by Carlos Moscat

will jardell, antm cycle 21
will jardell antm winner
One of the contestants on the most popular model search in the US, Will Jardell proves his flexibility when it comes to outdoor photo shoot showcasing stunning outfits. I have been watching ANTM cycle 21 and Will is one of my faves aside from Lenox and I like him more because of these amazing photos by Carlos Moscat.

will jardell after antm, career, model
antm male model, will jardell, gaymodel
Because of his flexibility in modeling and portraying different roles, I am pretty sure Will will get the chance to work with big brands out there like RALPH LAUREN, TOPMAN, ZARA and more! 

1 comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.