Skinny Does Not Care, VNY Models x Leonardo Corredor

VNY Models, Leonardo Corredor
VNY MODELS,
I am so obsessed with these amazing photos of VNY ModelsChris Davis, Felix Gesnouin, Guillaume Babouin, Jeff Ryan, Samuele Doveri and Sean Van Schoor, photographed by none other than Leonardo Corredor.
Wearing simple tee-shirts and jeans, these skinny yet amazing VNY models proved that it doesn't matter if you are muscular or not, it is about pulling off even the simplest clothes you can wear in a regular rooftop photo shoot. I must also acknowledge the model's killer bone structures! This shoot reminded me of Elite Toronto Models' shoot for New Lords last September. 

3 comments

  1. I agree with you. It's how you pull off the simplest clothes. Great pictures :)

    Have a great day!

    xoxo,
    SHAIRA
    www.missdream-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great photoshoot! The last photo is the best.
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin / ig: @majki

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for your lovely comment!!! Amazing post!!! I follow you back on Facebook and Bloglovin', but also follow you on GFC; hope you follow me back!!! Have a nice day!!!
    I have a NEW EDITORIAL {Ripped jeans, one bra...}.

    *Keep in touch ;)
    ABSOkisses!!! Fanny J. ABSOmarilyn

    Google+ | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.