EDITOR'S PICK: Hippie Band for Guys

As of now, I am looking for some cool hippie band for guys because I am gonna be needing it for our Christmas party themed coachella so I am thinking of dressing up like one of those guys in LOOKBOOK wearing hippie bands. I know this kind of head accessory is mostly for ladies but there are actually ones made for guys. They are just the simplest but it will give you that coachella vibes

I am having a hard time spotting that hair band online without looking like a weirdo. And I still have eight days to look for it before the much awaited company party.

4 comments

  1. I think you can try looking for female bands. There are some hippie band that looks like this one, except that they are sold on shops for female :3

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Followed you on GFC & Bloglovin. Please follow me back on GFC!

    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.