A Typical Scandinavian Apartment

A Typical Scandinavian Apartment
If you have been following this blog since it started, you will notice that I am a slave of black & white designs and this typical Scandinavian apartment just melted my heart.

A Typical Scandinavian Apartment
A Typical Scandinavian Apartment
Having a kitchen like this makes me want to learn cooking so I can stay here for a couple or hours every day. Working at home will be an option as well.
A Typical Scandinavian Apartment
This space right here has so much details! White painted walls and that animal head on the wall is amaaazing!!! A home like this please...

Images via myunfinishedhome

2 comments

  1. woow the black and white looks neat and pretty sophisticated
    xxx
    http://itsjustwinnie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this kind of decoration!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.