8 Healthy Food Recipes For Younger Looking Skin

As we grow older, we become more aware of what we eat and as much as possible, we invest on the things that will benefit our body. For me, I invest with products that will benefit my hair and skin but of course, I make sure that I eat healthy food that is also good for the inside and out. I prepared 8 Healthy Food Recipes for Younger Looking Skin. Read below.


1. This pumpkin pie baked oatmeal looks very delish for a healthy breakfast.
2. Salad lover? Me too! This kale salad with meyer lemon vinaigrette looks heavenly delectable!
3. Alright I am sorry because I can't get enough of another healthy salad recipe. I think I also need this nicoise salad with grilled fish on my diet!
4. Did I hear vitamin-e? Well, this chickpea zucchini burger recipe (gluten-free, vegan) is to die for.
5. I love omega-3 that is why I also love this salmon recipe! 
6. Calling all tomato lovers out there! This roasted tomato and red pepper soup is also a must try! FYI, lycopene is an amazing skin antioxidant.
7. For your daily dose of vitamin-a which is good in preventing overproduction of cells in the outer layer of the skin, this roasted carrot soup is a for you!
8. This mouth-watering simple oyster recipe is LOVE! Full of zinc to fight bunch of skin problems.

Happy Weekend everyone!
Photo Source: Top Inspirations

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.