EDITOR'S PICK: Jogger Pants Perfect for Outdoor Party

jogger pants, ootd, jogger pants ootd, philippines
jogger pants, ootd, jogger pants ootd, philippines
I have been seeing a lot of guys wearing this new trend called joggers that can be bought in almost all of men's fashion boutique here in the Philippines. So far, I am seeing joggers in Penshoppe and Folded & Hung but I think Bench does not have this kind of pants. So for me, I highly recommend jogger pants because it is very flexible; very comfortable and at the same time, can be used in different kinds of activities like working out, hangout with friends or some outdoor party like coachella for example.

In fact, I bought one for myself in Penshoppe for only 999 pesos that I am going to wear for our Christmas party themed coachella this coming weekend. Will post some OOTD photos on my IG account so if you are interested, let us follow each other! I also saw this awesome collection of jogger pants from Hollister's website; prices range from $40 to $50.
jogger pants, ootd, jogger pants ootd, philippines

image: nordstrom

2 comments

  1. Yep, comfy trend but now when winter is coming, not so warm for use outside =D

    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah dear, these pants are looking really comfortable and I am thankful that you shared them here as they also make a trendy wear as well. I am also looking for similar dressing for girls as I have to wear it for a party at NYC venues. Please suggest me something.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.