Moving Into A New Place: Say Hello, Bonifacio Global City Taguig!

taguig, moving in, studio type taguig
Hey guys, I am sorry for not leaving my footprints on your blogs and not able to return your sweetest messages. I am just busy and I am sure I will be like this until before the holiday season. I am done buying and wrapping some gifts for my loved ones but I will be moving into a new place right before Christmas.

I saw this little studio type apartment around BGC, Taguig near SM Aura and Market, Market that I fell in love with and decided to finally move in as a preparation for my new job, career and adventures this coming 2015.

Right now, I am finalizing the things I will bring (the lesser the better) in there, packing things up and letting go of some things I have had way back in the college days. I will move in this coming Sunday and right after that, will be heading to the province, Zambales for Christmas and New Year. But do not worry because I will do my very best to write some scheduled posts, maybe more on editorial so this blog won't rot to death.

That's all for today, will hit the shower because I really smell like dust right now. Bye for now everyone!
[image source: bbcnews]

6 comments

  1. So I wish you nice living in your new apartment ^_^
    I hope your days will be happy and great,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy living in your new plc.. have a nice time
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your days in new apartment will go all great:)

    closetofwords.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck in the new project !!!


    xx

    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the best in the new year! sounds like it's going to be exciting for you :)

    http://www.oliverwaldmeier.blogspot.ch/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.