EDITOR'S GUIDE: Cheap Dr. Martens Shoes; Half the Original Price!

cheap dr martens shoes, philippines, divisoria
As to what I have promised the last time I posted an entry about some must-have boots for guys, I know you guys were thinking so hard about this store I have discovered here in Manila that sells cheap Dr. Martens shoes.

Doctor Martens or also known as DMs is a British footwear and clothing brand (they also sell some accessories both for men and women). The brand is popular by its air-cushioned sole, upper shape,welted construction and yellow stitching. [1]

The original price for a pair of shoe is around $100 to $115 so in Philippine Peso, that is around Php5,000+. If money is not an issue for you then go ahead and buy the original one. You can visit their store in Katipunan Cir. Taguig City. But for frugal people like yours truly, you can go to Divisoria instead, 999/ 168/ Tutuban Mall and look for MuraDito's store.

I personally visited the said store and saw such an amazing set of clothing style for men and women and could not help myself not to compare their style with the ones in Forever21. But one of the items that really caught my attention was their DMs that is for only 2,000+ but less than 2,500 pesos. They don't have all of the DMs shoe item I think I only saw 5 pairs of DMs with different style; florals and the brown leather I did not bother to look for their names.

I am not sure about the quality since I did not buy one but I tried to inspect it and saw that it's quite legit. Not bad for a Class A Doctor Martens shoes.

photo source: limitemagazine

1 comment

  1. What a cool pair of shoes!

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.