5 Reasons Why We Should Eat Green Salads

I only eat green salads when I want to detox my body from toxic especially if I have had a lot of drinks during the weekend. But I just realized how important for us to eat salads more often. For today's post, I will be featuring 6 health benefits of eating green salads.


BUILD BONES
Shockingly, green vegetables like spinach, radicchio and watercress all contain a lot of Vitamin K. And for women, this is important in keeping bones strong!

SHARPEN YOUR EYESIGHT
Spinach, romaine and red leaf lettuce are all great source of Vitamin A that helps our eyes adapt from bright light to darkness so hurry up and toss these wonder veggies in your salad!

REV UP YOUR MUSCLES
So it is true that spinach can rev up your muscles just like what happen when Popeye eat them. According to the recent Swedish research that inorganic nitrate abundant in spinach resulted in muscles using less oxygen.

PROTECTS YOUR HEART
Preparing a Caesar salad for example is one of the best ways to protect your heard from any types of heart diseases. A study shows that the higher the level of folate in a person's diet, the lower the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease.

REDUCE RISK OF DIABETES
Chronic magnesium deficiency has been linked to an increased risk of type 2 diabetes and the development of insulin resistance.

I also notice that when I started eating green salads or just simple vegetable in my daily diet, I notice that my skin becomes more glowing. It just shows that eating vegetables has great impact to our body not only from the outside but also from the inside.

Articles Source: Best Health Mag

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.