EDITOR'S PICK: Loreal Revitalift X3 Night Cream Mask is just Perfect!

Hello Loves! If you are having a problem with the uneven tone of your skin just like what I had encountered after using Dr. Alvin's soap and Skin 101 products, that I think not okay with my skin type and I find both products very strong and not healthy to our skin at all. I am not discouraging you guys to try these products but it is important to know your skin type first so you will be able to determine if these type of products will work for you or not.

Going back to our main subject, I started noticing this uneven skin color on my jaw line I think 3 months ago and some of my colleagues also started to notice it as well that is why I started searching for products that can at least make my skin tone even.

Last week, my partner and I bought this Loreal Revitalift X3 Night Cream Mask and I was kind of hesitant to try it; Luckily I did! I works like magic! I have been using it for only a week and as early as now, I can see its immediate result! That is why I am recommending this product to everyone who is also undergoing an uneven skin tone due to harsh facial products out there.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.