Amazing Wallpaper Design for Dull Room

How do you make this dull space more interesting and inviting?
Sometimes, white walls in large spaces can be plain and boring especially of there is no twist on it and I know it can be really frustrating especially if you are designing spaces like this. For me, it is more easy to put some spice in a tiny space than in a large room. But with these amazing wallpapers I have seen online, I am sure boring rooms will never be one anymore!

With these wallpapers, I am sure designing will be easy and fast! Putting some decorations like the bigsby guitar on the first photo will never be as boring. You can see all of their amazing wallpaper collection here.

Images via tumblr & honestlywtf

1 comment

  1. Love them! the pineapples are rock!!

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.