White Walls. White Everything

White Walls. White Everything
 My heart was captured by these pleasant minimal interiors I saw online. This will be added on my condo design ideas since white walls are my weakness when it comes to designing spaces.. Specially the tiny ones.

White Walls. White Everything
 Painting your tiny room's wall all white can create that visual trick that makes the space bigger than the normal size. I remember living in a tiny studio type room in Taguig last year but thanks to my mom who helped me decorate the room with black & white motif and the trick actually works really good!
White Walls. White Everything
 I simply love the different shade of white here. Very calming...
White Walls. White Everything

White Walls. White Everything

What do you think about the concept?

Photos via inredningshjalpen

1 comment

  1. I love total white on decorations!

    Have a nice weekend

    xx L.

    www.lalouuula.com

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.