AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste For That Whiter & Brighter Teeth

I know all of us are dreaming of that pearly white teeth but for some reason, finding the best toothpaste that actually work is extremely hard! Already tried CloseUp Diamond White  and Colgate Optic White but none of them prove what they are being advertised. 

AP24 Toothpaste promises to give you whiter teeth in just 7 days

Until one day, I saw a friend of mine's facebook post about her new toothpaste and noticed that she was really amazed about it. She even post some before and after photos of her teeth shade whiter after 7 days of using this toothpaste. So I asked her about it and she revealed it to me in an instant; AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste it is!

So I did my research and found it on Amazon and also saw amazing reviews about it! Pretty impressive!

I decided to buy one tube and try it for myself. I was kind of hesitant to try it because I have braces for 3 years now and it might affect the color of my teeth that are covered of metal brackets but still tried it after contemplating for quite so long. 

NU Skin AP24 Toothpaste

I was not able to see the result in just 7 days because my dentist put something on my teeth before putting my braces on. It's like a protective coat that covers my teeth against unbalanced teeth once she remove my brackets. 

But after 2 weeks, I noticed that there are part of my teeth especially in front that are shade whiter than the others. Maybe the protective coat are thinner on those area. So if you'll ask me if this toothpaste works, my answer is a big YES!

I still have one tube that I can use maybe after I got my braces removed so it can do its magic on my perfectly aligned teeth (Saving money for bleaching! yay!).

If you are interested with AP24, feel free to contact me so I can ask my friend to reserve one for you. They ship nationwide! :)

PS. It's only for 350 pesos.

Have you tried AP24 Whitening Fluoride Toothpaste already? What's your verdict? YAY or NAY? Comment below!

2 comments

  1. are still using AP24,even if you are i braces?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're a group of volunteers and starting a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with helpful information to work on. You have done an impressive activity and
    our entire group might be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.