Skin Talk: Skin 101 Pore Minimizing Products


I don't settle for less when it comes to taking care of my skin especially onto my face. I hate having acne and pimple breakouts as it also affects my confidence. In this post, I will be reviewing some of the Skin 101 products I just discovered that promises to minimize face pores and so do pimple breakout.

Aside from being effective, I also like it because it is very affordable compared to what I was using in the past (Kiehl's).


First on the list, Skin 101's Facial Scrub for oily skin. It is hypoallergenic, fragrance-free and non-comedogenic. It is like using St. Ive's facial scrub but more gentle on the face. You can feel minimal amount of scrub so if you have a sensitive face, you might want to try this one.You can immediately feel its effect after rinsing. Price: 150 pesos.


Another product that I like, Skin 101's Pore Minimizing Toner. It has salicylic acid so you can feel some tingling sensation on your very first use especially on the side of your nose. This is perfect if you want to exfoliate your skin and get rid of dead skin. I have been using this for more than a month now and I personally can see its result. If I were to compare it to Maxi-Peel, well this toner is again, more gentle to the skin. Price: 250 pesos


And lastly, Skin 101's Sunblock Gel. Since I am using the toner that has salicylic acid on it, it is very important to apply some sunblock against the UV rays and also to avoid discoloration and infection due to direct sunlight. I also put this on my face at work because computers can also affect my skin due to its UV light. Price: 300 pesos

More on the blog:

If you have questions, feel free to leave me a message. This post is not a paid advertisement. 

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.