Rainy Day Outfit Guide 2016

So this is going to be my first blog entry for this upcoming rainy day season which is surprisingly my favorite season. Don't get me wrong though, I don't like the flood, mud and traffic hassle every time it rains in the Philippines especially here in the Metro but I love it's calmness, the gloomy weather that is relaxing for me, cuddle weather and that peace of mind it gives me - makes me want to blog more; endless blogging inspirations!

In this blog post, I will be featuring some of the outfits I like while browsing thru the internet. Payday is still kind of far so I am just bookmarking some new stuff to buy the soonest (I hope I could buy all of 'em)!

In case you have missed reading my summer outfit guide from last week. 

Factorie Denim Bomber Jacket
Opt for the urban style route when you choose this denim piece from Factorie. Along with its soft-bodied construction, this laid-back number boasts pockets and a hood for added practicality.

Esprit Zip Up Hoodie
Style yourself in comfort with this hoodie from ESPRIT. Crafted from the best cotton material, this piece will definitely keep you warm and toasty through the cold season. Minimal in design, great in comfort; nothing can beat this number.

24:01 Kimono Cardigan
Infused with Japanese-style elements, 24:01 reinvents the preppy cardigan with the wide sleeves and relaxed silhouette of the kimono. Steeped in solid shade, this versatile cardigan works well with almost any outfit of your choice. 

River Island Grey Crew Neck Jumper
Be prepared for the sweater weather with this comfortable jumper from RIVER ISLAND. Crafted from warm, comfortable material that will definitely keep you in the warmth and in style.


ZALORA Washed Cotton Joggers
Perfect for lazy weekend wear, these solid-coloured joggers from ZALORA would make a great addition to your collection of basics. With its ability to mesh seamlessly with most ensemble choices you can make, it would prove to be especially invaluable when you're in a rush.

River Island Stretch Slim Chino Trousers
As per usual, RIVER ISLAND proves to us yet again that it possesses both style and class. Crafted from cotton rich material, this handsome design is one that will certainly appeal to the modern gentleman.

The Academy Brand Jogger Pants
The perfect number to complete your casual look, these pants from The Academy Brand will keep your look sporty and smart, all in one go.

Folded & Hung Joggers
This pair of joggers from Folded & Hung is designed with a comfortable fit and easy to adjust drawstring waist. A perfect addition to any weekend casual wardrobe. 

Caterpillar Lace-Up Boots
This pair of boots from Caterpillar is perfect for your casual ensembles. It features a suede upper fastened with tonal shoelaces.

Mendrez Boots
Lend some edge to your look with this shoes from Mendrez. Crafted with quality polyurethane and pigskin leather, this pair will finish off that handsome look.

Wade Boots
Assert that masculine attitude with these Boots from Wade. With the right style, this pair features a classic design that can go from grunge to the office.

Pretty much that's all for my rainy day outfit guide. I personally love all the tops I have featured on top but some of them are kind of pricey and I am not sure if I could wear them for multiple times without looking like a worn out clothes after couple of months or maybe years? And also, shopping online especially for clothes can be somewhat tricky because you are not sure if it is going to fit you. If not, you can always visit the nearest altering shop in your area.

Yesterday, I have tried Alteresi at Market! Market! because unfortunately, the free alter in SM Department store will just cut your item so the length will be okay for you. They don't really alter it, they just cut it and it takes them 1 freaking long hour to do it! So let's see if Alteresi can do their job well.

Image Cover via SAKS POV

1 comment

  1. It is really nice collection :) The zip-up hoodie catches my attention at once. Thanks a lot for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.