Last Days of Summer 2016. Finally!!!


Finally summer is almost over! Since I graduated and start working and living all by myself in the city, I started to dislike the summer season. One of the reasons is the scorching heat of the sun starting at 8 in the morning until 5 PM, you can feel the cancerous heat non-stop. And also the summer break. There is no summer break when the company needs you and the bills just keep on going.

I just can't wait to officially say goodbye to summer of 2016 and definitely thrilled to cold rainy days. I will now be preparing my bed's thick comforter for that much awaited cuddle weather. 

Here are some of the few things you have missed on the blog.
That feeling of living in a minimal loft in berlin is such a dream.
Speaking of cold rainy days, here's an editorial for cozy winter outfit for guys.
And also, these bedding inspiration is a must read this coming rainy season.
One of my minimal room ideas that will definitely give you that long satisfying sleep.
That dreamy minimal danish apartment will complete the list.

Are you also excited for the rainy days?
Photo was taken in Cabangan, Zambales. Summer of 2016.

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.