Sunday Hassle. Thanks Lazada!


I ordered Snow Caps L-Glutathione on LAZADA's website last Friday and got it today. It was definitely an impressive service because I did not expect that they ship products on Sunday.

I woke up at 11:50 AM, checked my phone got a message from LAZADA saying that they will be delivering my order today. They sent it at 8:00 AM while I was heavily sleeping.

Then someone knocked at my door; it was Lex from LAZADA. I don't have cash yet.

I asked him to wait for me while I withdraw some cash. So from my bed, I hurriedly washed my face and went to the nearest BPI ATM in my area and it took me less than 30 minutes before I got back and signed some papers. I felt really bad to Lex waiting for me. :(


But all in all,I was impressed with LAZADA's service plus the fact that the Snow Caps that I have purchased is way cheaper than the ones I usually bought in Watsons. 

Snow Caps in Watsons costed me 1,495 pesos and I got mine in LAZADA for only 1,040. Cheap right?

Thank you so much LAZADA Philippines!!!
xoxo

Post a Comment

Latest Instagrams

© Fox my Style - Skincare and Lifestyle blog in the Philippines. Design by Fearne.